Pages

October 21, 2012

Blogging at My Paisley World

Not long after I began to read & enjoy a few blogs,
thoughts and  ideas that I wanted to share kept coming to mind.
The gears started to turn and "My Paisley World" became a reality!


Zebedee Linocut Prints



 It all stemmed from my need to slow down,
to take a step back, and to learn to appreciate all the little things around me. 
Wouldn't you agree that these little things often turn out to be the big things?

Here is a list of words (verbs, really) that illustrate my plan to do just this:
Observe
Treasure
Ponder
Cherish
Appreciate
Savor
Examine
Contemplate
Admire
Celebrate

I invite you to join me as I share what's on my mind and in my heart.
I want to know what you think, and how you can relate.

Let's each set a goal toward a more peaceful, relaxed, contented ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!