Pages

October 24, 2012

Peddler’s Village


One of my top favorite places to visit is Peddler’s Village! It’s located in the picturesque countryside of Bucks County, PA, in Lahaska. It isn't merely a place to shop; it’s an adventure, an experience! 
Quaint little shops are set along gorgeously landscaped gardens and pathways. Such a delightful place to stroll and explore, with each corner turned more charming than the next!
You'll also find delectable restaurants and the lovely Golden Plough Inn. Seasonal events include the Strawberry Festival, the Quilt Competition and Display, and the popular Scarecrow Competition.
Learn more at their website: http://www.peddlersvillage.com.
I’d like to share some photos with you! Let me know what you think!
Perfect outing for my hubby and me!
Apricot Lane Boutique

Cottage-like architecture.
A brick pathway invites you to more shops!
Vivid colors at Journey's Spirited Gifts
The enchanting gazebo is a favorite of mine! 





1 comment:

  1. I remember spending a wonderful day there with a very good friend:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!