Pages

August 30, 2013

Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation's Beautiful Wildlife Video




My mother-in-law, a true lover of wildlife, sent me this video (thanks, Mom!), and I knew right away that I'd have to share it on my blog. You'll see moose, beaver, bear, and elk, along with many more animals set against picturesque backdrops of Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, and The National Elk Refuge in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. With musical accompaniment by Kenny G., this breathtakingly beautiful footage evokes a sense of pride in our beloved United States of America!

Scott McKinley Productions created this as an advertising campaign for the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation. It was awarded Best of Show in Missoula, Montana's International Wildlife Film Festival.



Shared with permission from Scott McKinley Productions 
and the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!