Pages

October 23, 2013

Geninne's Illustrated Birds




Ah, the delightful art of Geninne D. Zlatkis! 
She lives near Mexico City, goes by only her first name, and has a dog named Turbo. 

I visited her blog, where she's posted several photos of her studio and home. 
I just wanted to reach in and live there! 
I'm quite envious, especially of her amazing collection of succulents.

Her whimsical style is more than marvelous. 
The vivid color combinations! The details! 
And it doesn't hurt that birds are one of my very favorite things.

Take a look, and you'll see what I'm raving about!

































 Here's where you can keep track of Geninne:





Images used with direct permission from Geninne Zlatkis.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this lovely post LuAnn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcome, Geninne!
      It's a pleasure to feature your fabulous art!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!