Pages

August 23, 2016

Snapshots of Disney World's Hollywood Studios



Tons of fun to be had at Hollywood Studios in Disney World.
I was especially proud of myself for riding the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
not once, but twice. Screamed the entire time. Twice.
Also went on the Tower of Terror and left my stomach at the top.


Before we continue, I must tell you that I celebrated my birthday
in Hollywood Studios this year! I was given a special button
to wear and was wished a Happy Birthday by Disney
cast members all day long! Now, that was fun!



Part of our gang breakfasting at the Caribbean Beach Resort's food court.
Fueling up to take on another Disney day!



Hubby & I arrive and pose with the Chinese Theater behind us.















The 50's Prime Time Cafe -fun decor & fantastic milkshakes!






Here's our family group of 15 enjoying our Disney World week together!





Disney Sweethearts



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!