Pages

January 17, 2017

The Clever Illustrations of Jessica Roux



There's no denying that Jessica Roux's illustrations draw me in.
It's her subdued color scheme, the moody depth she creates with shading,
and her subject matter, which I find especially interesting.

 Her groupings of items into themed collages are my favorites.
Take time to notice her clever choices:
cone flowers, dainty teacups, a morel mushroom, ornate embroidery scissors.

Jessica's subject matter reflects her infatuation with nature. 
I feel instantly calmed as I look through the illustrations of this talented artist.
See if you do, too.































See more illustrations by Jessica Roux:




Images used with direct permission from Jessica Roux.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!